Benquil Marigny and Ashlyn Little were victorious during the 2022 Charlotte Pro!
The 2022 IFBB Charlotte Pro and the NPC Charlotte Cup Wealth and Wellness Expo took place over the weekend on April 15th-16th, 2022 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Competitors at the show earned qualification to the 2022 Olympia, which will take place in December in Las Vegas. There were two divisions that highlighted the event. In the end, Benquil Marigny that took home the Men’s Physique title while Ashlyn Little won Bikini.
Marigny continues to improve during his time as a professional. He has not made it to the Olympia yet but will be able to make his debut come December. Marigny competed twice in 2021, highlighted by a fourth-place finish at the Hurricane Pro.
This will be the third consecutive Olympia appearance for Little, who qualified last year winning the GRL PWR Pro. The Bikini division is becoming one of the largest in the sport and that was on display in Charlotte. Little defeated the likes of Alessia Facchin and Lucia Malavaze to earn her qualification.
There were a total of two divisions at the Charlotte Pro with winners vying for a qualification to the Olympia. The full results have been announced from the event. Check out our full breakdown of the 2022 Charlotte Pro results below.
2022 Charlotte Pro: All Division Winners
- Men’s Physique: Benquil Marigny
- Bikini: Ashlyn Little
2022 Charlotte Pro Breakdown
- First Place – Benquil Marigny
- Second Place – Eddie Lusk III
- Third Place – Christopher Barr
- Fourth Place – Cam Harris
- Fifth Place – Brett Mario Jackson Jr.
- Sixth Place – Joshua Goforth
- Seventh Place – Rodrick Clark
- Eighth Place – Reynel Chavez Pulido
- Ninth Place – Joshua Petrecky
- Tenth Place – Sharif Reid
- First Place – Ashlyn Little
- Second Place – Lucia Malavaze
- Third Place – Alessia Facchin
- Fourth Place – Vania Auguste
- Fifth Place – Liana Martinez
- Sixth Place – Rachael Oberst
- Seventh Place – Rachel Linares
- Eighth Place – Sierra Swann
- Ninth Place – Joside Jean-Yuncker
- Tenth Place – Erin Dennis