Jordan Fisher wins the 2022 Dallas Pro-Am!
The 2022 Dallas Pro-Am gave Bikini competitors a chance to qualify for the Olympia on Saturday. This show took place at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas and featured a long list of Bikini competitors from around the world. In the end, it was Jordan Fisher who was able to come out on top.
Fisher was one of the top competitors at the NPC level last season before earning her Pro Card. She was victorious during the 2021 Muscle Beach Classic. She has earned her way and will now have a chance to test herself against the best at the biggest show of the year.
The Bikini division is one that is continuing to grow in bodybuilding. It is already an extremely large group with many stars at the top. It is once again going to be an exciting event at the Olympia in December. To end the show, Bradley Betts was victorious in the Wheelchair division.
The full results from the show have been announced! Below, checkout the full breakdown of the event from over the weekend, along with official scorecards.
2022 Dallas Pro-Am: All Division Winners
- Bikini: Jordan Fisher
- Wheelchair: Bradley Betts
2022 Dallas Pro-Am Breakdown
- First Place – Jordan Fisher
- Second Place – Sierra Swann
- Third Place – Shanae DiCicco
- Fourth Place – Shelby Pierce
- Fifth Place – Mary Newton
- Sixth Place – Cassandra de la Rosa
- Seventh Place – Kerigan Pike
- Eighth Place – Ariel Jean Weyers
- Ninth Place – Vanessa Guzman Niebla
- Tenth Place – Tamekia Carter
- First Place – Bradley Betts
- Second Place – Tyler Brey
- Third Place – Chad R. McCrary
- Fourth Place – Abraham Sanchez
2022 Dallas Pro-Am Official Score Cards