The Olympia 2022 Pro Wheelchair winner is…
Harold Kelley has won the Wheelchair Olympia for the fifth consecutive year. On Saturday afternoon, the best Wheelchair bodybuilders in the world took the stage for competition and it was Kelley who reigned supreme once again.
In March, Gabriele Andriulli defeated Harold Kelly at the Arnold Classic. Andriulli finished as the runner-up and has solidified his spot in the division. Antoni Khadraoui finished third during the event.
Typically, the Pro Wheelchair division is judged from the waist up. But the nature of the injury is detailed before each routine to bring context to what they can and cannot train as effectively. This plays into the judges decisions to some degree.
This weekend held the Olympia 2021 Pro Wheelchair competition, showcasing the best wheelchair bodybuilders in the world. All fighting for the title of number one. The results have finally been announced. You can check them out below:
2022 Olympia Pro Wheelchair Results
- First Place – Harold Kelley
- Second Place – Gabriele Andriulli
- Third Place – Antoni Khadraoui
- Fourth Place – Pierre Kavalin
- Firth Place – Adelfo Cerame Jr.
- Sixth Place – Woody Belfort
- Seventh Place – Tyler Brey
- Eighth Place – Tory Jones
- Ninth Place – Chad McCrary
- Tenth Place – Bradley Betts
2022 Official Olympia Pro Wheelchair Score Card
Previous Olympia Pro Wheelchair Winners
- 2021: Harold Kelley
- 2020: Harold Kelley
- 2019: Harold Kelley
- 2018: Harold Kelley