Marissa Andrews and Rachel Daniels were victorious during the 2022 St. Louis Pro!
The 2022 St. Louis Pro took place over the weekend on Saturday April 16th, 2022 in St. Louis, Missouri. The show featured more competitors earning qualifications to the 2022 Olympia, which will take place in December 16th 2022 in Las Vegas. There were two divisions that highlighted the event. In the end, Marissa Andrews took home the Wellness title while Rachel Daniels won Women’s Physique.
Andrews is an up-and-comer in Wellness with just a handful of shows under her belt. She earned her Pro Card after winning the 2021 NPC Junior USA Championships. Andrews made her debut at the 2021 Chicago Pro last season and will not have a chance to show what she can do on the biggest stage come the end of the year.
This was Daniels’ first competition since the 2020 Olympia, where she finished seventh in Women’s Physique. She earned qualification that year winning the New York Pro and will now have a chance to return.
There were a total of two divisions at the St. Louis Pro with winners vying for a qualification to the Olympia. The full results have been announced. Check out our full breakdown of the 2022 St. Louis Pro results below.
2022 St. Louis Pro: All Division Winners
- Women’s Physique: Rachel Daniels
- Wellness: Marissa Andrews
2022 St. Louis Pro Breakdown
- First Place – Rachel Daniels
- Second Place – Daniely Castillo
- Third Place – Christelle Zarovska
- Fourth Place – Justine Albert
- Fifth Place – Jennifer Faccinto
- Sixth Place – Virginia Macon
- Seventh Place – Victoria Flores
- Eighth Place – Farrah Faulkner
- First Place – Marissa Andrews
- Second Place – Devone Martin
- Third Place – Mia Samuels
- Fourth Place – Tatum Schneidmiller
- Fifth Place – Kat Williams