Nick Walker and Kamal Elgargni joined forces to thrash hamstrings.
Men’s Open contender Nick Walker recently teamed up with 2019 212 Olympia champion Kamal Elgargni for some intense hamstring training. Both Walker and Elgargni are looking in top form as they prepare for the 2022 Olympia.
Nick Walker teamed up with Kamal Elgargni for an intense hamstring training session. Both bodybuilders are looking to impress at the 2022 Olympia and the team up is only making their prospects stronger. Walker is looking absolutely at 290lbs but still has defined lines. Elgargni is looking equally impressive and is looking to stake a claim to once again be crowned 212 Olympia champion.
As for the training details Nick Walker and Kamal Elgargni both went through a series of exercises targeted the legs. Specifically the two thrashed their hamstrings. They utilized high reps throughout the workout.
“NOTHING BUT HIGH REPS,” SAID NICK WALKER. “20 REPS WAS THE MAGIC NUMBER TODAY. OVERALL, GOOD WORKOUT. I ENJOYED IT. WORKED HARD, PUSHED EACH OTHER AND JUST GETTING BETTER EACH AND EVERY WORKOUT.”
Full Hamstring Workout
- Lying Hamstring Leg Curl Machine — 3 sets for 11 reps
- Standing Leg Curl Machine — 4 sets for 15 -20 reps
- Seated Leg Curl Machine — 3 sets for 10 reps
- Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlift — 4 sets 5-7 reps
- Machine Seated Hip Abduction — 4 sets for 12 reps, *supersetted with weighted sumo squats
- Weighted Sumo Squat — 4 sets for 12 reps
- Machine Seated Hip Adduction — 1 set for 10 reps
- Standing Calf Raise — 3 sets for 12 reps
- Seated Calf Raise on Machine — 2 sets for 10 reps
Perhaps the most remarkable development is the fact that Nick Walker is 290lbs. Despite that massive size he’s looking pretty shredded and well defined, showing lines during his bulk. Usually you’d expect that when he’s on his cut, but clearly all the hard work he’s been doing is showing dividends.